- In order to register for the 2022 In-Service Workshop your NAfME membership must expire March 1, 2022 later.
- Register online to bypass standing in line to register at the conference.
- If your NAfME membership expires February 2022 or before, you must renew before attending ISW.
- A member may register for the ISW while in an expired status, however, a convention badge will not be issued while membership is either in an expired status or expires prior to March 2022.
- Active, Retired, & Administrator entries which are complete, and paid or postmarked by Feb. 15, will have the convention badge mailed ahead of the conference—simply walk in, grab a badge holder, and enjoy the conference!
- Collegiate attendees with entries which are complete and paid may pick up convention badges at the ISW Registration table.
- Before a convention badge will be issued, an entry must be complete, NAfME membership verified, and applicable fees received by KMEA.
All amounts shown below this point were for the 2021 In-Service Workshop. This page will be updated for the 2022 ISW no later than November 2021.
Rates expire: June 30, 2021
2021 In-Service Workshop Registration Fees
KMEA does not accept school purchase orders.
|KMEA & KMTA members (Active teachers)|
|Early Registration||Nov. 1 – Dec. 31||$80|
|Registration||Jan. 1 – Jan. 31||$105|
|Late Registration||Feb. 1 – Feb. 28||$130|
|Spouse Registration||Nov. 1 – Feb. 28||$10|
|NAfME Collegiate members|
|Registration||Nov. 1 – Jan. 31||$10|
|Late Registration||Feb. 1 – Feb. 28||$40|
|ISW Registration “Office Hours”|
|Mon||Feb. 22||2:00 – 5:00 PM|
|Tue||Feb. 23||9:30 AM – 12:30 PM|
|Wed||Feb. 24||4:00 – 9:00 PM|
|Thu||Feb. 25||7:00 AM – 9:00 PM|
|Fri||Feb. 26||7:30 AM – 9:00 PM|
|Sat||Feb. 27||7:30 AM – 9:00 PM|