Registration for the 2021 In-Service Workshop is scheduled to open by Nov. 1, 2020.
- In order to register for the 2020 In-Service Workshop your NAfME membership must expire March 2020 or later.
- Register online to bypass standing in line to register at the conference.
- If your NAfME membership expires February 2020 or before, you must renew before attending ISW.
- A member may register for the ISW while in an expired status, however, a convention badge will not be issued while membership is either in an expired status or expires prior to March 2020.
- Active, Retired, & Administrator entries which are complete, and paid or postmarked by Feb. 15, will have the convention badge mailed ahead of the conference—simply walk in, grab a badge holder, and enjoy the conference!
- Collegiate attendees with entries which are complete and paid may pick up convention badges at the ISW Registration table.
- Before a convention badge will be issued, an entry must be complete, NAfME membership verified, and applicable fees received by KMEA.
Rates expire: June 30, 2020
2020 In-Service Workshop Registration Fees
KMEA does not accept school purchase orders.
|KMEA & KMTA members (Active teachers)|
|Early Registration||Nov. 1 – Dec. 31||$80|
|Registration||Jan. 1 – Jan. 31||$105|
|Late Registration||Feb. 1 – Feb. 29||$130|
|Spouse Registration||Nov. 1 – Feb. 29||$10|
|NAfME Collegiate members|
|Nov. 1 – Jan. 31||$25|
|Nov. 1 – Jan. 31||$15|
|Feb. 1 – Feb. 29||$40|
|Retired member and spouse||FREE|
|ISW Registration Table Hours|
|Thursday||Feb. 27||11:30 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Friday||Feb. 28||7:30 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Saturday||Feb. 29||7:30 – 10:00 AM|