Registration for the 2021 Virtual In-Service Workshop is scheduled to open by Nov. 1, 2020.
- In order to attend the 2021 Virtual In-Service Workshop your NAfME membership must expire March 2021 or later.
- All registration will be handled online.
- If your NAfME membership expires February 2021 or before, you must renew before convention access will be issued.
- A member may register for the ISW while in an expired status, however, convention access will not be issued while membership is either in an expired status or expires prior to March 2021.
- Active, Retired, Collegiate, & Administrator entries which are complete will have convention access issued.
- Before convention access will be issued, an entry must be complete, NAfME membership verified, and applicable fees received by KMEA.
Rates expire: June 30, 2021
2021 In-Service Workshop Registration Fees
KMEA does not accept school purchase orders.
|KMEA & KMTA members (Active teachers)|
|Early Registration||Nov. 1 – Dec. 31||$80|
|Registration||Jan. 1 – Jan. 31||$105|
|Late Registration||Feb. 1 – Feb. 29||$130|
|NAfME Collegiate members|
|Registration||Nov. 1 – Jan. 31||$10|
|Late Registration||Feb. 1 – Feb. 29||$40|
|ISW Registration “Office Hours”|