- In order to register for the 2024 In-Service Workshop your NAfME membership must expire on or after March 1, 2024
- Register online to bypass standing in line to register at the conference.
- If your NAfME membership expires February 2024 or before, you must renew before attending ISW.
- A member may register for the ISW while in an expired status, however, a convention badge will not be issued while membership is either in an expired status or expires prior to March 2024.
- Active, Retired, & Administrator entries which are complete, and paid or postmarked by Feb. 8, will have the convention badge mailed ahead of the conference—simply walk in, grab a badge holder, and enjoy the conference!
- Collegiate attendees with entries which are complete and paid may pick up convention badges at the ISW Registration table.
- Before a convention badge will be issued, an entry must be complete, NAfME membership verified, and applicable fees received by KMEA.
These rates are valid thru June 30, 2023
2024 In-Service Workshop Registration Fees
KMEA does not accept school purchase orders.
|KMEA members (Active teachers)|
|Early Registration||Nov. 1 – Dec. 31||$110|
|Registration||Jan. 1 – Jan. 31||$135|
|Late Registration||Feb. 1 – Feb. 25||$160|
|Spouse Registration||Nov. 1 – Feb. 25||$10|
|NAfME Collegiate members (students)|
|Nov. 1 – Jan. 31||$25|
|Nov. 1 – Jan. 31||$15|
|Feb. 1 – Feb. 25||$40|
|Retired member and spouse||FREE|
|ISW Registration Table Hours|
|Thu||Feb. 22||TBA – 5:00 PM|
|Fri||Feb. 23||7:30 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Sat||Feb. 24||7:30 – 10:00 AM|
K-12 music teachers new to the profession are invited to a free breakfast sponsored by KMEA and the Kansas Music Merchants Association. Registration required.