The KMEA Members portal is used for all registration processes which require membership in KMEA. This includes honor group registration, performance group applications, member profile updates, as well as other information pages which require controlled access for KMEA leaders.
The benefits of becoming a member of KMEA are many, including opportunities for professional development and getting the chance to meet many kindred spirits within your selected professional field.
A few of the highlights of membership include:
- Membership in NAfME.
- Participation in the Music Mentor Program.
- A tangible way to support the music education profession.
- Access to professional growth opportunities such as continuing education.
- Advocacy efforts for music education including the Music in Our Schools Month program.
- Special communications regarding inservice opportunities, resources, trends and national developments in music education.
- The right to vote and hold office.
- Position statements on important issues.
- Public relations services.
- Representation on division and national NAfME boards.
If you are a professional or student in the field of music education, we encourage you to join and participate in KMEA.